PDA

View Full Version : 5 lazy lizards rythme???

LittleStar's
13-02-2010, 08:40 PM
I went on a training course to Huddersfield Resource centre and we were given an amount to spend in the shop there, So I picked up some lizards to go with a rythme, 5 lazy lizards I think it was called but I forgot to pick up the card with the rythme on it, dont suppose anybody knows it???

And if anybody does ever get the chance to go to the resource centre at Huddersfield, it is brilliant , for ideas even if you dont have anything to spend, the shop is quite expensive but they do have some lovely bits.

Jenna x

beccas
13-02-2010, 08:59 PM
is it called early excellence

LittleStar's
13-02-2010, 09:03 PM
yes thats the one! x

TammyN
13-02-2010, 09:04 PM
sorry don't know your song but i agree with Huddersfield Early Excellence centre, it is fab. i went a part of a team looking at enabling environments it's a bit expensive but the 'idea's' can be created at half the price.
a friend of mine has just been granted £7000 to spend there on resources for her nursery, im so jealous!
Tammy xx

sarah707
14-02-2010, 08:34 AM
The rhymes are all made up specially for the Centre, they're not well known ones.

You could either give the resource centre a ring and see if they will share the words with you or write your own! :D

LittleStar's
16-02-2010, 06:52 PM
ahh I see! I will have to make one up then! :)

Yes 7000 would love to spend that much there , we got £220 to spend there and I still went over :laughing:

angeldelight
18-02-2010, 08:03 AM
I went on a training course to Huddersfield Resource centre and we were given an amount to spend in the shop there, So I picked up some lizards to go with a rythme, 5 lazy lizards I think it was called but I forgot to pick up the card with the rythme on it, dont suppose anybody knows it???

And if anybody does ever get the chance to go to the resource centre at Huddersfield, it is brilliant , for ideas even if you dont have anything to spend, the shop is quite expensive but they do have some lovely bits.

Jenna x

You can order from the shop here

http://www.earlyexcellence.com/resource_centre.html

Angel xx