PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Pre-School advice

Bex1
13-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Hi

I have a little boy who comes to me every Monday and in April he will be moving onto Pre-School. Do I need to fill out any transition forms, does his mummy have to inform the school that he is attending a setting at this time?

I will obviously be giving his parents the 'special book' I have kept since he started with me for them to show the Pre-School if they want but not sure if I need to do anything in terms of forms etc for the Pre-School?

Ive not had a child leave to join pre-school etc so any advice will be appreciated

Thanks
Bex :thumbsup:

The Juggler
13-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Hi

I have a little advice sheet for parents to prepare lo for nursery. Also it might be worth doing a little summary report of where he is at for the nursery if you have time.

x

beccas
13-02-2010, 05:33 PM
are you going to be doing schl run for him?? i take in all my eyfs things relating to the child and let them look and photocopy if they want i also have a working with other settings form i use so they can discuss the child with me. I have attached it here so you can use if needed.

Bex1
14-02-2010, 06:10 PM
he is leaving my setting as he is starting preschool fulltime. I think I will say to mum to speak with the preschool and if they want any info then I will supply it.