PDA

View Full Version : how long???????????

littlestar
13-03-2008, 01:57 PM
hi everyone i recieved my crb in post 2 weeks ago now and have stayed home every morn to catch postman so i dont miss my certificate from ofsted and its still not come does anyone one no how long it takes im so anxious :panic:

Straws
13-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Hi marlene, I was waiting on my daughters CRB to come back once it did two days later i recieved my ofsted certificate. If all your CRB's are back for all the household members over 16. I would ring ofsted and ask them what the hold up is, may be they are waiting on social services to complete there report.

Straws xx

sarah707
13-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Shouldn't be this long ... unless there's another hold-up... I'd ring and ask them...

You have to be one of the most patient people I've ever met! :D

Mollymop
13-03-2008, 02:25 PM
It's unbelievable how long things take, isn't it, especailly after you have had to wait so long for the completion of your crb checks.
I hope your cert comes through soon. Have you rung ofsted yet?

ma7ie
13-03-2008, 02:26 PM
It depends on whether Ofsted are waiting for any other information from Social Services or other places.

It took ages for me to get my Cert because Social Services were dragging their feet.

If you are known to Social Services whether it is good or bad they have to fill in a report to say why you are known to them. :D

Ps in case you were wondering - it was good.

littlestar
13-03-2008, 06:27 PM
as far as iu no all was complete just crb needed ill give them a call :panic:

Banana
13-03-2008, 06:28 PM
yes call them.

my cert was 3 days after crb came back

xx

littlestar
13-03-2008, 06:36 PM
well i just called them and they said there just waiting on some missing info from social service report i asked if there was a problem and they said no everything seems fine sould be hearing from them in a few days was slightly worried tho sorry if this bores you all but when i had my daughter lily last april the midwife visited me at home the day after and asked if i was on the protection list for social services i got really upset and said no and never have been and she appoliguised saying they must have there notes mixed up and i was so upset burst into tears last thing you want to hear when you have a 1 day old baby i went to the health visiters and confirmed that this was not the case and they appoliguise again saying it was wrong i rang social services and they said they have no recods of me what so ever but it does make you scared im sick of it they just seem as tho they want rid of me throwing everything they ccan at me :angry:

Heaven Scent
13-03-2008, 06:40 PM
I have no idea I just can't remember its all a blur!!!!!!!!

Celine

sarah707
13-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Oh Marlene, you've not been lucky with your name have you?

Maybe you should try... Jane Smith...! :laughing:

littlestar
13-03-2008, 08:55 PM
no i deff have not sarah i no now when i was a child y i hated it so much i new it was gonna cause me grief when i grew up in one way or another :angry: