PDA

View Full Version : Has your....

Maguiresmonkeys
12-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Haven Fun and fitness sports stuff turned up???

Mine hasnt :( Ive stayed in every morning this week waiting for the delivery....missed playgroups, etc...:angry: Not a happy bunny...

jellytot
12-02-2010, 11:15 AM
no mine not come either :( I have been out 1 morning but there was no note as you would expect.

dobby
12-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Nope still waiting ......:(

Maguiresmonkeys
12-02-2010, 11:17 AM
How frustrating :( they have 40mins left.....countdown.....40..39...38..

solly
12-02-2010, 11:19 AM
No I haven't had mine either they said this week and again have had someone in all week waiting hopefully it will come today

Maguiresmonkeys
12-02-2010, 12:34 PM
I have sent them an email as mine hasnt turned up and im not waiting in for the rest of the day....:angry:

francinejayne
12-02-2010, 01:27 PM
ooh sorry,mine arrived first thing Tuesday morning. Don't suppose you want to hear how ace it is do you?!?!

dobby
12-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Francine was it by post or a courier? I e.mailed them at 11am asking if coming, no response as yet :angry:

dobby
12-02-2010, 02:22 PM
Well just had this reply

Hello,
I can only apologise you have not received your equipment as yet.

The courier is UPS are delivering the items and they decide the route and the day they deliver, sadly we have no control over this as it their responsibility to deliver these items to you.

Therefore, I have re-arranged your delivery for w/c 22nd February as a definite delivery. I’m hoping that your equipment will arrive on either the Tuesday or Wednesday, but I have no guarantees unfortunately. Do keep in touch with me though, and I can try and make sure this end that you get your equipment by talking to them my end. We are not delivering next week due to it being half term.

Please do accept our apologies, as we are free sports equipment campaign, we negotiate with companies like our courier a reduced rate so all the money we have can be spent on providing the equipment. Sadly, this does not always translate into proper and efficient service.

Please do let me know if there is anything else I can do, and I can only apologise you have not received the equipment.

Kind regards,

Lauren
Haven Fun & Fitness

Oh well at least no waiting in next week, but ironically the UPS delivery lady has been once already this week :rolleyes:

Jules12Wed
12-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Oh good delivery by UPS - We have a lovely UPS delivery lady in my area who always tries to call back later if we're out.

Mine is due to arrive w/c 22 February. Actually a half term delivery would have been better for me as I'm more likely to be in with no toddler groups to attend, just lots of friends coming to visit plus my older son will be here to take the order in!!!

madredann
12-02-2010, 02:31 PM
I signed up for this on website and left a message about the cm concerned is everyone going to get their equipment as I havent heard anything about receiving it?

Maguiresmonkeys
12-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Well just had this reply

Hello,

The courier is UPS are delivering the items and they decide the route and the day they deliver, sadly we have no control over this as it their responsibility to deliver these items to you.

Therefore, I have re-arranged your delivery for w/c 22nd February as a definite delivery. I’m hoping that your equipment will arrive on either the Tuesday or Wednesday, but I have no guarantees unfortunately. Do keep in touch with me though, and I can try and make sure this end that you get your equipment by talking to them my end. We are not delivering next week due to it being half term.

Please do accept our apologies, as we are free sports equipment campaign, we negotiate with companies like our courier a reduced rate so all the money we have can be spent on providing the equipment. Sadly, this does not always translate into proper and efficient service.

Please do let me know if there is anything else I can do, and I can only apologise you have not received the equipment.

Kind regards,

Lauren
Haven Fun & Fitness

Oh well at least no waiting in next week, but ironically the UPS delivery lady has been once already this week :rolleyes:

I got the same reply! Hmmmm lets see if it turn up this time :rolleyes: my friends things turned up tuesday and its fantastic! Really wanted to use mine next week....oh well never mind.

jellytot
16-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Well just had this reply

Hello,

Kind regards,

Lauren
Haven Fun & Fitness

same relpy here also :rolleyes: :rolleyes: whats the bet they come when I'm at school !!

francinejayne
16-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Francine was it by post or a courier? I e.mailed them at 11am asking if coming, no response as yet :angry:

sorry - only just seen this - it was courier for me!
Fingers crossed you all get yours soon!

brillminder
17-02-2010, 10:15 PM
mine came & its fab xx thanks haven

jellytot
18-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Mine still not come :(

jellytot
18-02-2010, 11:28 AM
silly me :blush: :blush: its not gonna come this week is it..........it says next week. oops