PDA

View Full Version : kids singing cd

devoncm
11-02-2010, 03:38 PM
I have a lo who loves to sing all the time, i want to make a cd for her mum of her singing but not sure how to begin, has anyone got any ideas?

sandy64
11-02-2010, 06:22 PM
what a lovely idea the elc cd players record you could start with nursery rhymmes to practice then go onto short songs and in between have her say thing to her mummy.let us know how you get on.:)

jojane
11-02-2010, 06:30 PM
if your computer has a microphone you could record her on the pc and burn a cd?

fridaysoff
13-02-2010, 07:15 PM
I have done this with my dig camera on video setting (holding prop to animate with other hand to encourage child) and I put on dig pic frame for child to look at with mum. before I have sent it to mum on "smilebox" (an online digital scrapbook) Mum was over the moon. Or just put on pc and show or burn to cd. HPH:D

I have tried microphone with pc, two types, first handheld - they are too distracted by the shiny microphone and wave it about whilst singing or sing onto it instead of in it, have tried a more subtle one, has cable and sits in middle of our circle of LO's as we sing. This works ok but you need to be able to edit out the bits before and after the song as turning on and off infront of LO's is also a distraction! If I did it regularly it would be better - but like everything always trying new things and don't spend enough time fixing the little issues:o