PDA

View Full Version : Quick Response

custardcream
13-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Well I posted my letter for a request for a change in my variation to Ofsted on saturday, and guess what, they phoned today to say it has been granted.

Cant believe they have responded so soon, and as from easter I will not be working on a Friday... Yipee......

miffy
13-03-2008, 12:30 PM
That's great news - well done you

Miffy xx

berkschick
13-03-2008, 12:34 PM
They seem to be on the ball at the moment!

Well done, I am pleased you got it granted :clapping:

ajs
13-03-2008, 12:39 PM
well done to you
they seem to be working on overtime to get everything done before the end of march
i wish i had a regular day off i've really enjoyed my days off this week

Lou
13-03-2008, 12:42 PM
well done to you
they seem to be working on overtime to get everything done before the end of march
i wish i had a regular day off i've really enjoyed my days off this week

Are you here Mandy? you are meant to be doing paperwork!!!!!

Good news about the variation, they are efficient sometimes!!

sarah707
13-03-2008, 02:19 PM
That was quick! Lucky you! :clapping:

Rubybubbles
13-03-2008, 02:48 PM
okay what esle did you put in the letter??

well done

custardcream
13-03-2008, 03:12 PM
My letter was really short and to the point, on the phone she said that it was no problem as I was only changing the named children not asking for different days, dont really see why that would make a difference.
Here is my letter ( if it works)

Ref: Variation on certificate

I am writing to request a change in the named children on the variation of my registration certificate.

On a Thursday I have 4 children named on my variation, one of those wishes to change days with another child that I mind owing to parents change of work hours. The child that I wish to change is ****** and the child that I wish to add to my variation is ******. I care for ***** on 2 other days so I feel that if I could not change the names on the variation I would not be able to offer the continuity of care that both children and both sets of parents wish for.

I hope you can understand what I am requesting and I look forward to a favourable outcome. As a childminder I try to offer flexibility and continuity of care which I feel is very important to both children and parents.

deeb66
15-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Congratulations and well done

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

miffy
15-03-2008, 02:41 PM
That was a great letter

I know where to come if I ever need help with that

Miffy xx

teacake2
20-03-2008, 11:33 PM
I applied for a variation for 2 hours on a Tuesday on the 3rd March and am still waiting for an answer. I have had a couple of emails from them saying that such and such department are dealing with it and that it has been a priority since the 6th March, still no answer, can't win them all.
Teacake2:angry: :angry:

Banana
20-03-2008, 11:52 PM
thats brilliant :clapping:

xxxxxxx

angeldelight
21-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Great news

Angel xx

Mollymop
21-03-2008, 11:26 AM
That's good news and quick ! X

deeb66
22-03-2008, 06:13 PM
I applied for a variation for 2 hours on a Tuesday on the 3rd March and am still waiting for an answer. I have had a couple of emails from them saying that such and such department are dealing with it and that it has been a priority since the 6th March, still no answer, can't win them all.

I would chase them up if I were you!

Seems an awful long time to have to wait!

wellybelly
22-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Well done you x

miffy
22-03-2008, 08:31 PM

Sounds as if this one's slipped through the net

I agree with Dee chase it up

Good luck

Miffy xx