PDA

View Full Version : Chinese New Year Display

Chanelle
11-02-2010, 01:48 PM
This is a photo of my Display that I have frantically getting done ready for the Phtographer tonight .... Does it look okay. I am pleased with how ithas turned out but want a second opinion.

It will be in the paper after all ... At least I hope after all the rushing to get it all on the wall last night lol

mama2three
11-02-2010, 01:50 PM
it looks great , sometimes i wish i had older ones just for the chance to have great displays!!

wellybelly
11-02-2010, 02:08 PM
I'm officially jealous! What a fantatsic display! Are you sure you don't work in a school? LOL! You've got some fantatsic resources, where did you get them from? I've looked everywhere and can't find any. Have you got any other display photos? K x

ORKSIE
11-02-2010, 02:09 PM
Looks wonderful:thumbsup:

huggableshelly
11-02-2010, 02:10 PM
wow you all did a fab job with short notice .. well done

TheBTeam
11-02-2010, 02:35 PM
I have wanted to be able to display stuff like this for some time, so have just bought two display boards 600x900cm to put stuff on, I am hoping that it will make the older ones feel more involved and give a focus to some of the stuff we do.

misst104
11-02-2010, 02:49 PM
It looks FANTASTIC. Well done you!

xxx jo

Tink
11-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Wow, where did you get all the pictures from?

amanda1309
11-02-2010, 05:12 PM
it looks great well done:clapping:

miffy
11-02-2010, 05:49 PM
That's lovely - well done and good luck with the photographer

Miffy xx

Chanelle
11-02-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm officially jealous! What a fantatsic display! Are you sure you don't work in a school? LOL! You've got some fantatsic resources, where did you get them from? I've looked everywhere and can't find any. Have you got any other display photos? K x

Thanks everyone !!

Wellybelly .... I used to and have worked in nurseries for 18 years, so had plenty of practice. Unfortunatelly I dont have any display photo's but I will post the next one I do up :)

The lanterns that I used on the washing line was from a parent from years ago. She gave them to the nursery and there was loads spare, I have just kept a few but never used them.

The colouring sheets were from various websites and stuff I have collected over the years.

The banner is from the 'not to mention Website' that we can't use anymore, luckily I had that from last year, so I recycled it lol

I would love to have a big cork board to display stuff on but because the lights are in the middle of the wall it is impossible to fit one on ethere, but that would look more professional if i did have one.

Thanks for all your comments. :) I now feel dead proud :)