PDA

View Full Version : LOL, same clothes!

Tatia
13-03-2008, 11:43 AM
I just printed off the pics of the kids from last week and earlier this week to update their observation files and even though the pics range from last Monday to yesterday, they're both wearing the same tops in most of the pictures!:laughing: Don't get me wrong, they're lovely, clean children and well looked after by parents. Just seems to be I took pics after laundry day or something! OFSTED will think I cram all my activities into one day!:ROFL1:

Sorry, just a giggle.

Delly
13-03-2008, 11:49 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

funny

sarah707
13-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Take off their jumpers next time and tousle their hair just to make sure! :laughing:

miffy
13-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Oh that's funny

Next time do like Sarah says :laughing:

Miffy xx

Annie_T
13-03-2008, 12:32 PM
lol all fun then...

emler
13-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Isn't that just typical? I like Sarah's suggestion for next time :D

Emler x

Chell
13-03-2008, 01:28 PM
It would be the same if you had my children, they don't have that many clothes - poor neglected children :p

littlestar
13-03-2008, 01:31 PM
i find this with my own children i go through a phase of liking a certain top or outfit and as soon as its washed it back on again untill im sick of the site of it i think thats why my little one had certain clothes see only wore once and then got packed away cos she had outgrown it:panic:

angeldelight
13-03-2008, 01:31 PM
That is funny but sometimes even children that change clothes get to have their pics taken again in the same clothes dont they - I have noticed that before

So dont worry

Do what Sarah suggested or do you have some dressing up clothes ?

Angel xx

crazybones
13-03-2008, 01:33 PM
i find this with my own children i go through a phase of liking a certain top or outfit and as soon as its washed it back on again untill im sick of the site of it i think thats why my little one had certain clothes see only wore once and then got packed away cos she had outgrown it:panic:

I agree. I think people think Jamie only has 2 t-shirts, a red Liverpool one and a white Liverpool one. He alternates between the two and has a wardrobe full of barely worn clothes.

Annie x

Tatia
13-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh dressing up clothes is a good idea! I suppose over the long haul, it'll be obvious that the pics are taken on a variety of days. It just struck me as funny.

My daughter is only ever seen in her purple princess dress-up dress. It's raggedy and shabby but she loves it and wears it everywhere except nursery(over her clothes).