PDA

View Full Version : need a ickle bit of help please

beccas
10-02-2010, 07:23 PM
i have to fil in a form to say why i need the capital grant and wanted ideas on what to say so hers the first set of questions....

Quality improvements for the indoor enviroment to enrich childrens experinces within the EYFS....

What improvements do you need to make?
(i am asking for phonics stuff, light boxes, sensory stuff etc as i want to offer free childcare )

What will the impact/outcome be through purchasing the resources on the childrens learning????

i hop eyou can help any suggestions welcome.

Mouse
10-02-2010, 08:01 PM
I haven't got all my paperwork to hand at the moment, so can't give exact examples.

What I did with my applications was link everything I wanted to EYFS & the areas of learning.

What improvements do you need to make?
I said things like 'to follow EYFS children should be given the opportunity to do X. My lack of such & such a resource limits these opportunity.' Quote bits from areas of learning etc.

What will the impact/outcome be through purchasing the resources on the childrens learning????
For this I said that by having such & such a resource it would give the children so many more opportunities to discover & explore using their senses (for example). By providing exciting, stimulating equipment & activities the children will be motivated to discover things for themselves' etc etc

I know that's all a bit vague with actual examples to link it to, but I hope you get the idea. Decide what you want, link it to EYFS & Learning Goals, say how the children are missing out without it, then how their play will be enhanced with it.

beccas
10-02-2010, 10:14 PM
thankyou thats really helpful:D

beccas
12-02-2010, 02:30 PM
anyone else got anymore ideas also need to do same for outside just dont know how toput itin to words iyswim