PDA

View Full Version : Ford Galaxy owners ...

bec123
10-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Hi

My car insurance is up for renewal at end of month. I've just had my new renewal quote through from AA and its £566. Is it me or does that seems a lot? How much does everyone else pay for business insurance to cover childminding on their Ford Galaxys??? I have just phoned Motorminder and theirs came in a little bit cheaper £564.

julie w
10-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Hi I have mine through motorminder and it is about £100 cheaper than yours. I'm fully comp and registered as a childminder too.

AliceK
10-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Hi

My car insurance is up for renewal at end of month. I've just had my new renewal quote through from AA and its £566. Is it me or does that seems a lot? How much does everyone else pay for business insurance to cover childminding on their Ford Galaxys??? I have just phoned Motorminder and theirs came in a little bit cheaper £564.

When I had my Galaxy it was £300 and something. BUT I am quite old :laughing: , and have full no-claims bonus. It's gone up a bit now I've got my Zafira.

xxxxx

TheBTeam
10-02-2010, 04:55 PM
I used confused.com and changed my to Bell, it is cheaper than that on my grand voyager, and am thinking I may well move my galaxy to them when due in a couple of months.

helenlc
10-02-2010, 04:57 PM
I got mine with Morton Michel. Possibly a bit cheaper than yours but they all seemed the same really.