PDA

View Full Version : Gopak Folding Table

twiggy
10-02-2010, 12:01 PM
I want to order a Gopak folding table and wondered if anyone else had one. They do various sizes and the one i'm looking at is 20" high. (I hoping this size will be ok for mindees aged 3/4). The problem i'm having is trying to find chairs to go with it as all the website will only sell a minimum of 8/10 chairs when I only need 4.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get 4 chairs and also would the table be a suitable height for my mindees.

Many thanks

Amaranth
10-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi, I have one of those. It is fab :thumbsup: Very sturdy and easy to clean. The one I have is about 22" high and all my mindees use it. Right from the 2 year olds upto 8 & 9 year olds.
It is very hard to fold the legs down but that makes it so that it will not collapse on the children, so a good thing really!

Might be worth a try asking local schools if they are going to be getting rid of any chairs. I got mine from a school that was getting all new furniture and they gave them to me for free. :clapping:

SimplyLucy
10-02-2010, 01:05 PM
I've just bought a size C table and 6 chairs from Step by Step.

You can order chairs individually from there.

The table arrived on Friday and the chairs are coming today.....so exciting! :clapping:

Amaranth
10-02-2010, 01:07 PM
I've just found this site too. Min order of 4 of these chairs.

http://www.officefurnitureonline.co.uk/shop/scholar-polypropylene-classroom-chairs.html

manjay
10-02-2010, 01:31 PM
I have that size table and mindees ranging from 18mths to 8 all use it! I bought it direct from Gopak and it is one of the best thisngs I have ever bought for childminding. The chairs I got from SBS in their sale.

Muffin
10-02-2010, 02:55 PM
I have the pre school size table from Gopak. Brilliant wouldn't be without it.