PDA

View Full Version : Training with the JHP

jackandjill
09-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Hi, has anyone ever used JHP to do the NVQ Level 3 in children's car, learning and development home learning course.
What are you views and experiences with this country?
Did you get funding, if so who from?

Thanks

cabby
09-02-2010, 02:20 PM
ive just finished my level 3 with jhp and found them really good! assessor came out every month, was really nice and helpful, and it was 100% funded, i personally would reccommend them.:clapping:

sarah32
09-02-2010, 02:28 PM
ive just finished my level 3 with jhp and found them really good! assessor came out every month, was really nice and helpful, and it was 100% funded, i personally would reccommend them.:clapping:

Im currently doing mine. As above.

Got a years funding but hoping to get it finished in 6 month.

jackandjill
09-02-2010, 02:29 PM
Thanks for your replys, Just wondering who did you get funding from?

cabby
09-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Im currently doing mine. As above.

Got a years funding but hoping to get it finished in 6 month.

same here, got it done in 7 months!!

jhp got in touch with a childminder friend of mine and asked if she was interested in doing her level 3 fully funded, so as far as im aware it was JHP that funded it

sarah32
09-02-2010, 03:03 PM
same here, got it done in 7 months!!

jhp got in touch with a childminder friend of mine and asked if she was interested in doing her level 3 fully funded, so as far as im aware it was JHP that funded it

A man was ringing around all childminders and got names of people interested, then had a visit (and a few fellow childminders). Funding did get put back a couple of times as they had filled their quoto. Finally signed up in October but didnt start until January. bit slow on paperwork and had to re sign a few times as lost paperwork but once up and running, been really good.