PDA

View Full Version : A terrible attitude

Gizmo
09-02-2010, 12:51 PM
I had a mum ask me in the playground last week if I had any spaces, when I told her I was full she repiled but I am changing my hours at work at thought I would just be able to get a cm no problem, she then started moaning about her ds nursery and how they would charge for the full day, she was looking for 11.30 - 2.30. I walked away annoyed with the world owes me a living attitude she gave me. Saw her in the playground this morning and said to her I had been asking about if anyone had spaces and told her she would need to pay for full day as well, she said that was just ridiculous and why should she when we are only looking after children and are in our own homes anyway and she hates nurseries and cms. :angry: I walked away before I lost it.
Dont think I will be taking on that child :eek:

Tatjana
09-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Wow, what a nasty woman:eek:

I'm sure she'd not be too happy if someone referred to her children as 'only a child' so therefore not that important after all???!

Fancy us charging to look after children when we're home anyway, we should be doing it for free:idea:

xx

Spangles
09-02-2010, 12:58 PM
What a strange woman! If she has such a problem with nurseries and childminders and childcare fees why doesn't she look after her own child?

Gizmo
09-02-2010, 01:00 PM
What a strange woman! If she has such a problem with nurseries and childminders and childcare fees why doesn't she look after her own child?

Oh cos she is sooooo important and must go out to work, she is a bank manager dont you know and the workplace just couldnt do without her :laughing: :laughing:

Spangles
09-02-2010, 01:04 PM
I bet her colleagues love her! She sounds a joy to work with! Ha!

jelly15
09-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Wow, what an attitude! She must be on a good income and yet she begrudges other people making a living on much less an hour than she probably pays her cleaner:angry: . I think she will have trouble finding a carer with that sort of attitude.

haribo
09-02-2010, 01:15 PM
sounds a nasty one :angry: i was once asked in the playground how much i d charge for picking a child up from school club, keep her an hour and feed her snack,, once a week . i explained about minimum charge, (also would be coming out again at 4 oclock after doing school run at 3 15 to do this ) and said it would be 10 pounds per week .. she looked at me like i was dirt and said "for one hours work thats a bit much isnt it !?!" i said would you go to work for one hour a week lol she soon shut up and got her sister to do it . cant be doing with people like that anymore :angry:

ORKSIE
09-02-2010, 01:31 PM
she said that was just ridiculous and why should she when we are only looking after children and are in our own homes anyway and she hates nurseries and cms. :angry:

:eek: :eek: How dare she:angry:

PixiePetal
09-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Better off without that one I think :rolleyes:

ajs
09-02-2010, 04:18 PM
that's alright cos i've never much liked bank managers

Tinglesnark
09-02-2010, 04:29 PM
:eek:
that is incredible
:rolleyes:
deffo better off without her!! well done for keeping quiet!

Merry-Minder
09-02-2010, 04:35 PM
That was a near miss!! I pty the person that does end up with job!!!:eek:

mama2three
09-02-2010, 05:26 PM
that's alright cos i've never much liked bank managers

i was one in a previous life :blush:

Alibali
09-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Steer well clear of this one!!

Re: bank managers, one of my mindees mum is one and is lovely,never complaind about fees - unlike some others!

sarahlou
09-02-2010, 06:33 PM
i have met a few with that attitude would like to see them just be cm who work from home:censored:

mamasheshe
09-02-2010, 06:35 PM
i feel sorry for who ever ends up doing her childcare :panic: :panic:

ajs
09-02-2010, 07:07 PM
i was one in a previous life :blush:

ooops:blush: