PDA

View Full Version : fed up, tired and in need to a rant!!

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
09-02-2010, 09:50 AM
My daughter who is 2 1/2 was very ill last week and ended up in hospital, she is alot better then she was but still not great. She had temp of 42.5 and no bowel/bladder control plus a really bad viral infection, which affected her breathing oh yeah and tonsilitus!:( - the hospital wanted to rule out a urine infection but as shes not drinking or eating then she doesnt need to wee very much we waitied 8 hours to get a urine sample but she would not wee!!

Im taking her back to the doctors tomorrow as shes finished her medicine and still not eating, drinking and still has no control of her bowels and bladder, all she does is sleep all day and tell me shes freezing cold.

As i only have a little boy from 07.30am-09.00am then hes still coming as she can sleep untill 08.30am and then when weve dropped him and my other daughter off to nursery then she comes back and sleeps.

As you can imagine ive not had much sleep for the last 9 days and have to get up at 06.45am to get ready for my mindee at 07.30am.

well yesterday it got to 08.15am and still no sign of him so i went to phone him when there was a knock at the door, i said to parent - oh i was just about to phone you as its 08.20am so i didnt think you were coming, Nothing no sorry, :angry: Then again today 08.15am he arrived again no sorry nothing :angry: Normally i wouldnt mind but at the moment i could do with the sleep!

Sorry for long thread only i justed needed to get it off my chest

Spangles
09-02-2010, 09:53 AM
You must be so worried about your daughter, it's horrible to see them so poorly. I hope the doctor is able to help you, I'm surprised they wouldn't get her in any sooner than that.

I would be mad about your mindee turning up late without notice too. Are you going to say anything to them so they don't do this again? Blinking cheek that they didn't even apologise as well!

Mel09
09-02-2010, 10:03 AM
Oh your poor little girl, hope the doctor can give you some more advice/help. I would be annoyed at your mindee as well, especially as you have had no sleep !

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
09-02-2010, 10:03 AM
He's ment to spend one week with mum and then 1 week with dad but due to work commitments this never happens and i have to ask everyday who will be dropping him off the next day.

Whenever dad has him he can arrive any time between 07.45-08.20 but i just know that the 1 time i have a little lie in he will be on time!!

When mum drops him off its between 07.40-07.55 and im lucky if i even get a hello, she sees me as a babysitter and not a childminder as i only have him for 1 1/2's a day!!!

Normally i dont mind as im getting paid for nothing but every now and then it really gets me cross. :angry: