PDA

View Full Version : sand pits

greanan
09-02-2010, 12:05 AM
need to replace my sandpit/water table but cant seem to find any that look good. all the ones i have seen are either really small or really big. Anyone seen any??xx

miffy
09-02-2010, 07:33 AM
I have one from ELC but it's not on legs.

I like the Little Tikes ones - try Tesco direct

Miffy xx

Tink
09-02-2010, 07:35 AM
I got one from Tesco's it's fab, split into two so you can have sand and water (not a good combination!!!) it's on legs and perfect for the mindees.

Cost me £4:D

sweets
09-02-2010, 08:14 AM
ive been looking at sand pits recently and ive seen the tesco one at someones house and found it too small for 2 or possibly 3 children to play at, not big enough to build a sandcastle in. i think i am going to go for the ELC one as its a bit bigger.

at the mo i have an on the floor turtle one which i find a pain because the chidren have ti sit on the floor to play and if its a bit damp then they cant play which i why i want a stand up one.

the best one i think is the little tikes one with 2 compartments but at £100 its a bit much!

Chatterbox Childcare
09-02-2010, 08:24 AM
try www.step2step.co.uk

I got mine there and it is the height of a 2/3 year old, holds one bag of sand and has a track on the top which is held on by elastic.

PixiePetal
09-02-2010, 10:39 AM
I have the tikes one - well an old version of the one they do now and it has been worth it(cost me about £6% when I got it)

I think the one Debbie has is good too if I am right in thinking it is the one my friend has.