PDA

View Full Version : NEW CONTRACT

jus
13-03-2008, 06:49 AM
Hi Guy's, should I do new contract for child how started with me in jan full time hours know starting full time september. jus

jus
13-03-2008, 06:52 AM
Hi Guy's, should I do new contract for child who started with me in jan full time hours know starting full time september. jus

Full time school so I'll have him 3 1/2hrs a day 5days aweek. sorry about this been up since 6am early shift for parent this week plus sat as well with mindees. jus

miffy
13-03-2008, 07:01 AM
Poor you that sounds busy and tiring

Yes I would do a new contract to show the new hours

Will you be having the child all day in the school holidays because if you do I write that in as part of the contract too

Miffy xx

sarah707
13-03-2008, 07:42 AM
I do a new contract to show any changes... better safe than sorry! :D

Splish Splosh
13-03-2008, 09:50 AM
yes me too good luck.

avril
13-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Ditto!

Avril x:)

jus
13-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks Guy's for all the replies, I will be having him in school hols and also days when school is closed for inset days, I was going to charge £21.00 a day that's what I normally charge, but think I will do hourly rate £3.00 hour as I'll be having him 9hrs a day 5 days a week will be doing 45hrs :doh: , the cost for the day will be £29.50 with meals, do you think this is over the top. jus

angeldelight
13-03-2008, 11:04 PM
I do not think it sounds over the top

I charge £3 an hour I do that many hours with one child so yep sounds fair to me

Angel xx

Trouble
13-03-2008, 11:06 PM
or you could ammend the contract and get them to re sign it saves contracts

jus
14-03-2008, 06:56 AM
Hi Guy's, another question, sorry but still learning ( the tricks of the trade :laughing: ) I gave my parent discount when the 2 children started together, know the older one is starting full time in sept and going to charge by the hour for the hours I have him and put in contract that she will have to pay by hour when with me in holiday's, the younger child I'll have him full time but charged her £100 a week when started together. was going to up fees in Jan when I was going to review there contracts as I'didn't think he would be starting f/time in september 08. Do you think I should just up the fees for the youngest child as well, I'll have him from 8.30 til 5.30 9hrs aday 5 days a week. could some one please tell me how I go on if I fill his place during the day the hours he's not here, and in holidays and inset day's he needs place how would this work with parent. Please help as I said still learning.:panic: jus

miffy
14-03-2008, 07:03 AM
Yes I would put up the youngest child's fees in Sept when the older one starts school. If you want to still do a discount in the holidays when both of them are with you then that would be very fair but you don't have to - it's your choice but make sure it's written into both contracts.

If the eldest boy is in full time education then he can be counted in your 5 to 8 years old numbers leaving you with an under 5's space, This will apply in school holidays and inset days after he has started full time school

HTH

Miffy xx

jus
14-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Yes I would put up the youngest child's fees in Sept when the older one starts school. If you want to still do a discount in the holidays when both of them are with you then that would be very fair but you don't have to - it's your choice but make sure it's written into both contracts.

If the eldest boy is in full time education then he can be counted in your 5 to 8 years old numbers leaving you with an under 5's space, This will apply in school holidays and inset days after he has started full time school

HTH

Miffy xx

Thanks Miffy, for the reply will be putting up fees in sept for yongest but don't think I'll be doing discount for hols. jus

angeldelight
14-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Good luck

Angel xx

miffy
16-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks Miffy, for the reply will be putting up fees in sept for yongest but don't think I'll be doing discount for hols. jus

I don't blame you - I spend loads more in the holidays especially on food drink and going out. Just explain that if parent questions it

Good luck

Miffy xx

tinkerbell_85
18-03-2008, 10:25 PM
you dont realise it costs more in holidays, so much more gets used.