PDA

View Full Version : DD off school

devoncm
08-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Ellie is off school today, they suspected measles but after going to docs he said was a viral,she has a rash on her back and tummy, and a slight ear infection, he has said its not contagous but to keep her off school for couple days until rash starts to, if ear gets worse to get antibiotics he has perscribed- I have 2 mindees on a tues and thurs, do i have them tomorrow or do i ring mum and say i cant?

Spangles
08-02-2010, 01:29 PM
I guess it depends if your daughter could handle them being there and, if so, if the mindees parents want to bring them even though the doc says she's not contagious.

Would you be able to care for your daughter enough if you had others there?

devoncm
08-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks, she seems fine in herself, think ill leave it for parents to decide if they want to bring them, she probably will

miffy
08-02-2010, 01:45 PM
If your daughter is OK and the dr says she isn't contagious then I'd give your parents the choice of whether to bring their own children or not

Miffy xx

devoncm
08-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Ive text parent as she is working and signal not great there to let her know,and have given her the choice, will ring her later if i dont hear anything though. thanks for advice.x