PDA

View Full Version : Losing a pound and finding nearly a pound....

venus89
08-02-2010, 01:21 PM
I found oout on Friday that some delightful person has been using my bank accout for their own purposes and has pilfered over £300 of my money> Then this morning I got a letter saying that I'm getting £250 from the Early Years Capital Grant (:clapping: ) which I can spend here http://www.kentwebshop.co.uk/home/default.aspx?sid=500f0d74-af1f-4dbb-a3fe-f6e0b9d56e92
(sadly not until the 1st April, whereas I want to spend spend spend now). THere's nothing quite like spending other peoples' money :laughing:

Spangles
08-02-2010, 01:26 PM
That's disgusting that someone's been stealing out of your account, you have my sympathy, we had the same done to us about a year ago.

Good for the grant though! What you going to buy? Oh, doesn't it make you feel good to spend loads of money but it doesn't cost you anything! Like when you spend vouchers you get for Christmas or Birthdays! Woohoo!!

venus89
08-02-2010, 01:35 PM
That's disgusting that someone's been stealing out of your account, you have my sympathy, we had the same done to us about a year ago.

Good for the grant though! What you going to buy? Oh, doesn't it make you feel good to spend loads of money but it doesn't cost you anything! Like when you spend vouchers you get for Christmas or Birthdays! Woohoo!!

Hmmmm...... I don't know. They don't have anything huge that I want - I was going to try to spend it on one big thing - so I think I'll buy little bits from my wishlist. I wanted another tuffspot for indoors so perhaps one of them and some water/sand toys for outdoors. Some role play equipment maybe...... It has to be early years and 'with particular emphasis on improving play, physical activity and ICT resources' so I need to find something ICTish that will actually get used :rolleyes: and something small for physical as we have limited space. MAybe beanbags as I have none and we could use those for loads of things. So exciting!!

Spangles
08-02-2010, 01:37 PM
It is exciting! Ha! I love shopping although these days it's usually window shopping! Bummer!

Have fun deciding!

miffy
08-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Hope you manage to get the bank to refund your money!

Nice to have some cash to spend on resources - bet you change your mind a few times before April!!!!!

Miffy xx