PDA

View Full Version : Just had a review

Jelly Baby
08-02-2010, 11:24 AM
of my work..not sure if thats the right word actually but had a lady come round from our local team and see me to check everything is in place etc and she was very happy with me so that's good.

The only thing she did say was to get my child protection done in person next time although i did say ofsted were happy with this one (i did on here online) she said to do an 'actual' course..is this better? She also tried to get me to become accredited which im not really for, my fault for asking a question about a mindee of mine and her poss starting nursery when she is 3 but appears i can still keep her so we will see..seems i will struggle if i dont do it but been ok in 4+ years so just wondered what others thought? Are you?
Anyway was quite nervous when the bell went but she was lovely so needn't have worried!
Thats me done for the day!

miffy
08-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Well done - it's always nice to know you're going in the right direction!

Don't be pushed into doing anything you're not comfortable with just because someone tells you to.

Can't comment on the on-line course as haven't done it but I know others on the forum have but if Ofsted were happy then that's all you need to know!

Miffy xx

Spangles
08-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Well done on your review!

I did the online course and Ofsted were fine then too. Can't see what difference it makes myself!

I'm not accredited and have no plans to be so can't help you there.

At least you can relax now that's over with!

xx