PDA

View Full Version : Can you add anything to my list please?

little miss chatterbox
07-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Hi

I am updating my paperwork to get ready for Mrs O and I wondered if you could have a look over my list of RA's to see if I have missed anything! Thanks

House and garden full risk assessment

activities

Travelling in the car

Extreme weather

Visiting local parks

School/nursery runs

Visiting the local soft play

Pets RA (for my dog)

Visiting the homes of friends/other minders.

I will do seperate ones for trips which are not covered by any of the above.

I would appreciate you letting me know if I have forgotten anything

Thanks

Chatterbox Childcare
07-02-2010, 04:50 PM
I also go to

the swimming pool

library

shops

soft play area

other peoples homes

Longleat

Lainey Lou
07-02-2010, 05:09 PM
You might already have these under something else other than RA but I have Fire RA and Emergency Evacuation Assessment as well. Emergency Evacuation Log to show you have carried them out. Also a plan of your house with all the exits marked and smoke alarms etc and your Escape Plan.

HTH and Good Luck! xx

Lainey Lou
07-02-2010, 05:14 PM
You might already have these under something else other than RA but I have Fire RA and Emergency Evacuation Assessment as well. Emergency Evacuation Log to show you have carried them out. Also a plan of your house with all the exits marked and smoke alarms etc and your Escape Plan.

HTH and Good Luck! xx

Hiya, sorry just realised you have been registered since 2006 so probably got all the above in place anyway :blush: he he. For some reason thought it was your first inspection! Good luck anyway!! xx

hello kitty
07-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Trampoline
Seaside
Out walking

Ummm can't think of anything else. :)

Looby Lou76
08-02-2010, 03:52 PM
I have included one for the trampoline too as it constitutes greater risk than the general outdoor play equipment.

I have had a visit today from a lady from the early years team and she gave me a fab little risk assessment book to have in my outdoor pack. In it you can record ay risks you come accross that aren't already covered by your RA on file, which shows Mrs O that you are continually carrying out RAs.

little miss chatterbox
08-02-2010, 04:08 PM
thanks everyone!

I had forgotten about the shops and general walking!

I don't have a trampoline so don't need to worry about that!

LOL Lainey Lou! You'd think I'd be organised and have everything covered wouldn't you but I'm having a massive massive panic!

You have reminded me to review my evac procedure though!