PDA

View Full Version : The proverbial buses scenario!

Pudding Girl
12-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Had another good enquiry, from my gumtree advert, including their phone number this time, so a credible enquiry!!

They are wanting ft care for a 3mo ( awww!) and pt for a 3.5yo from July - older one is at nursery for part the time, although she didn't say where ( and I can only pick up from 3 of them) or what times - so maybe a nono anyway cos of that - but with the 2x 22mthers I have now, I really don't think I can accomdate, even though the twins go to reduced hrs after May when they start playgroups and won't come to me for two days....
and would I really want just 2yo twins, a 3.5yo and a practically newborn? hmmmm.....

emailed Mum back saying I had to go out ( SW!) and would ring tomorrow, but I don't hold out much hope..

Bit puzzled too, she is due in 4 weeks, yet wants ft care for baby from July??

sarah707
12-03-2008, 09:16 PM
The first one sounds good... fingers crossed! :D

Pudding Girl
12-03-2008, 09:18 PM
First one? it's all the same enquiry LOL

UNless hours are compatible I couldn't do it as would be over, unless I went and got a variation, and what a faff etc and would I cope? I dunno!

sarah707
12-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Oh no sorry... I misread!

Yes it sounds like the whole thing is a faff... depends on the nursery I suppose but fitting it round the twins might be a bit tough!

How are they getting on? You sounded almost serene the other day :D

Pudding Girl
12-03-2008, 09:28 PM
brilliant, loving every minute of it ( apart from when they are asleep!!) gonna post about something in a mo though

Annie_T
12-03-2008, 11:30 PM
hmmm ..... well once you get all the info off mum you can work it out and then decide to have them or not.

be nice for you but like said could you cope with amount of youngsters and would u get a variation ok