PDA

View Full Version : Extended Family

Tink
07-02-2010, 03:47 PM
I've been using this forum for quite a while now and have read so many different posts.

I don't know any of you personally, but feel like your my extended family.
By that I mean we all share personal information and try to help one another.

Babies, marriage, death, divorce, problems etc

I just think this forum is so much more than Childminding its a friendship/family forum.

I feel I know each of you in some way but have never seen or met you.

You may think i'm being daft:blush: but I just love how we help and advise each other and I just love you all X X X:thank you: :group hug:

LOOPYLISA
07-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Aww bless ya,

I know what you mean though im no longer a cm and im still welcome here :thumbsup:

mamasheshe
07-02-2010, 03:54 PM
i quite new to this forum and it's so nice moved to a new area recently so don't have many friends here yet i have my family close but it's not the same i don't feel on my own because i can see what you lot are up to it's great xxxxxxxxx

jelly15
07-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Exactly how I feel too :clapping:

Heaven Scent
07-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Here Here :clapping: :clapping:

three cheers for the forum family and for our mum Pauline :laughing: :laughing:

she is a medical miracle she had more children than anyone recorded and from a very early age too - poor thing - but she does look well on it - only trouble cause there are so many of us we don't get to see much of her - shame really. :panic:

I'm not sure if Grahame is father to all of us as we all look so different????

ajs
07-02-2010, 06:54 PM
we can change the fact you have never met any of us
how do you fancy a trip somewhere in sheffield in the easter holidays or the rotherham country park then funfunfun and beccas can join us too.

and why don't you come to manchester in april, we catch the train from sheffield

what do you think

and yes it's a fantastic extended family

sarah707
07-02-2010, 07:51 PM
I used to have a boyfriend in Deepcar many, many, many (too many actually) years ago... so I might have met you then! :laughing:

Like Ajs says, come along to Manchester or go out with some forum members... we're all lovely and not at all scary! :D

Twinkles
07-02-2010, 08:18 PM
I used to have a boyfriend in Deepcar many, many, many (too many actually) years ago... so I might have met you then! :laughing:

Like Ajs says, come along to Manchester or go out with some forum members... we're all lovely and not at all scary! :D

I am I'm veeeery scarey :p

Gizmo
07-02-2010, 08:31 PM
I said this to dh yesterday even though I have only met one person from the forum (Blackhorse) I feel I know so many of you now and just know if we met up we would get on great in person as well as over a keyboard, thanks to you all :D

Heaven Scent
08-02-2010, 08:40 AM
I am I'm veeeery scarey :p

she is you know - really scarey - and so are Sarah707 & Ajs -

I hope you are really tall and slim like the rest of us too we average 5'9" and are all a size 8. we all have perfect long flowing hair down to our waists - infact we are all beautiful - well all the members I've met are - oh and we keep our nails perfect too - Yes do come to Manchester and meet us all and see for yourself. :laughing: :laughing:

Imagine if you had met Sarah before - although with the description above I'm sure you'll remember her. - go for it and meet up with Ajs - it will be good for the soul and with the description above you'll spot her in the crowd no problem.