PDA

View Full Version : parent just been round to explain

jaytravis
12-03-2008, 07:43 PM
the post i wrote this morning well the mum has just been round and said the kids wont be comin tommow . the reason she had to go to hospital yesterday has her husband she is divorceing attacked her she has bruiseing all round her neck he is on bail and not aloud near her so she is taking the kids to her mums a few hrs away they were just leaving after they had been to me , im off next week as im going away so sshe is going to let me know whats happening by text
it expailns a few things on why the kids are the way they are will start keeping a dairy when they start back #
poor kids

crazybones
12-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Oh dear. That is awful for them all. Let us know how things go.

Annie x

sarah707
12-03-2008, 07:50 PM
A diary when they come back is an excellent idea - always check for prior bruising or unexplained bumps etc and make sure you get parent to sign to be clear it didn't happen at your house!

Poor kids :(

avril
12-03-2008, 08:00 PM
omg those poor kids to have to witness that behaviour between their parents hopefully it will calm down now he's on bail. :(

Avril x

angeldelight
12-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Thats a shame - explains a lot

Poor children

Angel xx

Annie_T
12-03-2008, 11:18 PM
:censored:

poor woman and kids.. least you know now hun.

hope it all gets sorted for her and the kids tho soon

miffy
13-03-2008, 07:37 AM
At least things make more sense now you know this

Poor children

Keep a daily diary when they come back

Good luck

Miffy xx

miffy
13-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Forgot to say make sure you aare clear and have in writing what the access arrangements are - you don't want to be caught in the middle of this one

Miffy xx

jaytravis
13-03-2008, 07:50 AM
its only ever been her able to pick up the kids
i had this on my second day of childminding of another mindee i met her stepdad once for 5 mins and on the second day he turned up to collect her i said no sorry no one told me it would be you picking her up he got really narky on the doorstep he didnt want me to phone her mum i rang mum and she said thats ok but glad you rang me as she had to told me pick muj up first but as he was coming past mine first he thought it would be eaiser lol
can you imagine losing a kid on my second day

miffy
13-03-2008, 07:55 AM
Good job you were on the ball - it's really hard trying to tell someone they can't pick up a child isn't it

Miffy xx

Polly2
13-03-2008, 08:15 AM
Gosh some tough situations there!!

Well done, well handled x

yummymummy
13-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Thank goodness you have an explanation for all that has happened. What a horrible experience for mum and kids, hope things get better for them and then you won't be so worried.:(