PDA

View Full Version : Phil & teds& buggy boards

MrsT333
06-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi all
I am thinkin of getting a phil & teds as my double buggy is hard work to push & tricky getting in & out of shops.

would u all recomened phil & teds?

Can u use a buggy board on the back?

They seem such a lot of money and i dont want to regret spending that much, even 2nd hand are making £200 plus on ebay.

loocyloo
06-02-2010, 08:07 PM
hi, i don't have a phil & teds as i prefer having the children side by side, and i have reservations about how low to the ground the child on the bottom is (and can they see?)

BUT, several friends have P&Ts and love them, BUT you can't attach a buggy board, and we tried my strolli rider on one friends, and there is no where to attach it. apparently you can attach a buggy pod, but i haven't heard great things about them!

i have a mothecare 3 wheeler side by side and its very easy to push.

beccas
06-02-2010, 08:17 PM
i have a cosatto duet light and i find that is good not very heavy but i have 2 lo under 2 in it. i also have maclarn twin and thats heavy uphill, loved my phil and teds but couldnt afford one again.

pinklady
06-02-2010, 08:32 PM
I've had my Phil & Teds for about a month and wished I'd bought one years ago! My maclaren double was so hard to push that I actually dreaded the school run. My ds2 is 3 and begs me to let him sit in the seat underneath on the days that I only have 1 mindee and as he weighs about the same as my 16month old mindee I let him.

As far as I'm aware, you can only fit one of those buggy pod thingy-me-jigs on it, not a buggy board.