PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy in Corsham, Wiltshire

bexpreston
06-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Hi my name is Becky Preston.

I am a newly registered childminder in Corsham, and I have a full time vacancy available.
I can work between 8.00 am and 6.30 pm, Monday to Friday (negotiable). I have 2 children of my own aged 3 and 4. I charge £4.00 per hour which includes drinks and snacks. A normal day will be full of different activities, visits to local parks/toddler groups/library etc and outings including the local fire station as my husband is a retained firefighter.

If you would like to contact me, please do so through the forum.

Thanks.

kgerman
10-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi Becky

My name is Katie and i live in Katherine Park, Corsham. my husband and I are currently looking into childminders for our son Ethan for when i return to work.
I have looked at your profile on the childcare website, but wondered if it was possible to discuss the possibility of child care or even meet?
I am a secondary school dance teacher in Swindon and my husband works from home as a graphic designer. Ethan is currently 6 months and is used to other children and my mothers labrador puppy.
unfortunately i am still waiting to hear back from work, whether i will be returning in a full time position or if i have a month or two part time first. however this should be resolved in a couple of weeks.
it would be great to hear from you
katie

bexpreston
04-05-2010, 06:50 PM
I now have a full time position available from September.

Becky.

bexpreston
07-06-2010, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=bexpreston;701127]I now have a full time position available from September.

Please feel free to contact me with any queries. regards Becky.

bexpreston
21-07-2010, 09:45 AM
I now have two places available from September for under 5's. This could be for full or part-time hours. I am very flexible on the hours I can work so please contact me for further details. I have also got 2 before and after school places available for Neston Primary School children.

For any queries please do not hesitate to contact me through the forum.

Kind regards Becky.

welshjen
28-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Hi Becky

My name is Jennifer and I am looking for a childminder for my 6 month old son Jamie from Sept 2011 when i return to work at The Corsham school.

I will be returning on a part time basis teaching Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri.

I start work at 8.30 so will be looking for someone to have Jamie from 8.00 / 8.15 and then i should usually be finished by 3.30 unless i have meetings which may mean i finish at 4.30.

I would appreciate if you could get back to me and let me know if you have any vacancies and then hopefully we can meet and discuss things further.

kind regards