PDA

View Full Version : 2 yr old and singing,

devoncm
06-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Lo has just turned 2 and is nearly always singing or just doing a tune, ive done a spider web thathopefully links all 6 areas but now i dont know whether to concentrate on different nursery rhymes and be able t link in different ways, like old mac donalds farm, sing the song learn about animals make animal puppets and visit farm etc, I also have a 4yr old too so would maybe be more fun for him that way, what do you guys think?

beccas
06-02-2010, 03:57 PM
i think that is a good idea i would od that also that way you are extending their learning you could do a song a week

devoncm
06-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Ok, so maybe a long term plan for her is singing, then break down to med/short term?

Do you do individual long term lanning or is long for all children in setting then smaller plans individual?

beccas
06-02-2010, 04:19 PM
i do long and meduim for all children then i do individual weekly planning.
for example monday you could satrat with old macdonald and you could get any resources relating to this out and also tractors pics to colour animal puppets, masks, farm toys then if you have other children see if they can get anything out of this whichthey prob could, then teh next day focus on another child but leaving a farm resouce out for child a to play with, then next day so on iyswim

devoncm
06-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Thanks, thats a great help:thumbsup: