PDA

View Full Version : Foundation Degree - Research module

KHuttn
06-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Having spoken to Pauline and had the ok to post about my research module, I am hoping that there will be plenty of you out there willing to help me! :)

I am in my final year, doing the foundation degree in children and young peoples services and am currently attempting (attempting being the operative word!) the research module.

I'm just starting out in childminding, after being a nursery manager for 4 years, so would like to explore this further and with my Ofsted inspection not yet completed have decided to go down this route! So my research is to explore the impact Ofsted Inspections have on childminding practices.

I plan to develop a questionnaire which will collate information on childminders who have had their inspections as well as those that yet haven't. And then I hope to interview a good sample of childminders for more indepth information.

So if there is any of you out there who would like to help me by completing a questionnaire, or if any of you are local to the north leicestershire area that would like to take part in an interview, I would be very much grateful!

Hope to hear from some of you!!

beccas
06-02-2010, 04:05 PM
more than happy to help, dont live near you but if you email your questions will do interview that way.

Pipsqueak
06-02-2010, 04:39 PM
having just had my second graded inspection I am more than happy to help
feel free to pm me (or email).
I am 2nd year EYFD and am very interested in this:thumbsup:

caroljayne
06-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Also happy to help via e-mail
Carol
XxX

Nat78
06-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I don't mind helping either. PM me also with questionnaire if ok and I will complete. Not a problem.

susi513
06-02-2010, 05:49 PM
You can send me a questionnaire. I've had 2 inspections under EYFS

TheBTeam
06-02-2010, 06:02 PM
You can pm me and i will get both mine and dh answers. We work together I have had two inspections and am due another this year and he has had 1.

KHuttn
06-02-2010, 06:39 PM
O wow, thank you everyone!

My email address is KmarieP84@btinternet.com. If you can email your addresses I will send on the questionnaire!

Thank you!