PDA

View Full Version : 3 Enquiries in 1 day!

twiggy
06-02-2010, 09:22 AM
I had 3 enquiries last Friday, for a full timer, 2 children before school on a Friday and an emergency social services placement for 8 weeks.

The parents of the full timer have signed contracts and the 2 children before school started yesterday. I declined the social services work as the child has behaviour problems and I didn't think it fair on my other mindees.

The full timer came to see me yesterday with mum and despite having a calm morning it all kicked off as soon as she walked through the door. I had my 3year old mindee wet himself and my year old mindee refusing to go to my assistant and only wanting me. There were fights over toys and fights over who was sitting on my lap. In addition to all this I was then trying to pack 3 bags and then get coats and shoes on three 1 year olds.

I had to text the mum last night to apologies for it being so hectic. I think she was ok with it as she is a school teacher so knows what kids are like.

Monkey1
06-02-2010, 02:15 PM
They have a habit of doing that!:D Well done, hope that Mum comes back to sign x

MrsT333
06-02-2010, 05:18 PM
that sounds like my house!!! :laughing:
great to hear business is picking up

miffy
06-02-2010, 05:25 PM
It probably all seemed normal to her!!

Well done on signing contracts - nice to know there's work out there!

Miffy xx