PDA

View Full Version : Sent my forms off!!!

Maureen75
05-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Hi all,
I've eventually sent my forms off yesterday ad took my health declaration to dr's. Now feeling really scared. Goodness knows how I'll feel once the visit is booked!
Quite worried cos we're in the middle of child proofing the garden which requires new back steps and patio area, a new fence at the bottom of the garden and a poisonous tree to be chopped down as well as general tidying up, clearing of boarders (got a lot of old roots, ivy, brambles etc), and securing a gate. Don't think it'll be done before they visit but hopefully if I show them my risk assessment and what we've got planned they'll be ok about it.
I've got all my policies and procedures done and my risk assessment but not any EYFS paperwork yet. I understand it all and feel ok to explain what I'm going to do but I'd rather wait until I've got mindees before I start doing this bit. Do you think this will be ok with them?
Sorry to go on. I'm sure I'll be back a hundred times before they visit!

Sally.

funfunfun
06-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Hya im in the process of filling in the forms

also my back garden is being sorted ......i wont register my garden at this point but will letr on all youhave to do is explain that they wpuld get physical exercise by walks to the park/etc etc

sarah707
06-02-2010, 10:04 AM
You'll be fine! Just make sure you have a list of things you are doing to show the inspector so she knows you are planning ahead.

Keep us updated with how it's all going :D