PDA

View Full Version : New attendance books for new financial year?

LeanneC
05-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi

Do you buy new attendance books for the new financial year even though you might have loads of pages left in it? Just something NCMA asked me if I needed for April??? I said no but then got thinking about it.
I also do all my accounts seperate on a spreadsheet so i dont use the accounts book really only use the record of payment pages. What do you do?

Leanne xx

beccas
05-02-2010, 01:20 PM
i just ripped a page out of my registered laminated it and then photo copy it when i need new ones (or my mum does shes a teacher):clapping: :clapping:

but i buy a accounts book every year as i find it much easier to use.

TheBTeam
05-02-2010, 01:23 PM
I start a new ncma accounts book for each financial year, but use the attendance book more or less till the end, i keep it to whole months for all children though, iyswim, i don't have some children for one month in one book and some in another, i would start a new book.

carlen222
05-02-2010, 01:27 PM
i asked them same question and was advised to use a new book come april xx

Chatterbox Childcare
05-02-2010, 02:42 PM
One book per year and it will be less confusing in the future if you are ever asked to justify anything in it.

On a note of copying pages from the NCMA books - they are COPYRIGHTED and you need to change something on it if you could be prosecuted for breach of copright.

TheBTeam
05-02-2010, 05:07 PM
I get through more than one attendance book per year, so just keep them in a pile, seperate from accounts books.

Hebs
05-02-2010, 05:31 PM
yes when i rang them to pay my annual fees i ordered new accounts book and attendance record book, thinking i cn keep each years stuff seperate

:thumbsup:

LeanneC
08-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Thanks ladies

That cleared it up for me, a new accounts book it is then for my record of payments. I take it by each year you do the financial year april to april ?