PDA

View Full Version : OFSTED HAVE LOST MY CHILDREN !!!!!!

crazybones
12-03-2008, 04:10 PM
First thing the inspector said today was she was apologising as all record of my family had mysteriously disappeared from their database! She could not explain how this had happened and could only apologise. She said they should have sent me a new certificate after Will was born and did have a copy of my letter telling them about him but somehow all the details of my other boys had disappeared. She is going to send me some forms to put all their details on. They had lost hubby so he had no CRB! Luckily I had an enhanced one from him going with the cubs. So they certainly werent going to get an Outstanding for their organisation in this case. :mad:

Annie x

angeldelight
12-03-2008, 04:12 PM
It does not surprise me

Wonder what she would have said to you if you had lost something though ?

Bet they would not have been understanding

Weird though fancy losing your children

Angel xx

Mollymop
12-03-2008, 04:14 PM
It's funny that they grade childminders, etc, but when it comes to themselves they would hardly get a "satisfactory" in my opinion!

sarah707
12-03-2008, 06:31 PM
why am I not surprised!? :rolleyes:

lizzymoonshine
12-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Unbelievable! I think we should be given the opportunity to grade them at the same time!

How did you go on other than that annie?

After my inspection yesterday i was only given a good, because my partners CRB form wasn't back which i sent to them on the 5th January! rang them a month ago and it was being sorted, rang them today and they had no record!!!!! i am astounded! :mad:

Rubybubbles
12-03-2008, 06:50 PM
:rolleyes: nuff said

elaineg
12-03-2008, 07:31 PM
I would have been upset if they lost my children, but when I was married they could have lost my ex husband any time they wanted lol.

love elaine XXX

crazybones
12-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Unbelievable! I think we should be given the opportunity to grade them at the same time!

How did you go on other than that annie?

After my inspection yesterday i was only given a good, because my partners CRB form wasn't back which i sent to them on the 5th January! rang them a month ago and it was being sorted, rang them today and they had no record!!!!! i am astounded! :mad:

I got a good. To be honest I was very pleased with this. You dont quite know the state I was in before Christmas, family :censored: but basically was just plodding along. Havent mention this before but had lasped my first aid by 1 month and my Early Years Co-ordinator very kindly gave me a talking to and I had a "do I want to do this anymore or what?" moment. Anyway, from beginning of the year got my :censored: in gear, found this site and to be honest if she had graded me as Satisfactory I probably would have agreed with her, although on my self-evaluation form I put myself as good. I honestly thought if anything would let me down it would have been my paperwork and organisation but she said it was excellent and that is honestly down to this site and certain people....... they know who they are. After today though I might have had something to say about being graded satisfactory after her opening statement. At least I havent lost any kids.....please refer to my lost child policy :laughing: . They even lost my husband and I have had a few occasions to do that over the last 20 years :laughing:

Annie x

crazybones
02-04-2008, 09:12 AM
Well 3 weeks later a man has just phoned from Ofsted to check my own children's names and date of births - so hopefully this means my report will be ready soon. :clapping: Then you can all have a nose. :D

Banana
02-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Dont you just love Ofsted :D

Mollymop
02-04-2008, 09:27 AM
Glad they have got back to you at long last, can't wait to see your reportX