PDA

View Full Version : Feeling guilty again

Alibali
04-02-2010, 04:43 PM
I know I shouldn't feel guilty but I do! One of mindees gran phoned this morning to say lo wouldn't be coming as has been vomitting all night, poor mite.

Mum has just phoned to say what is your policy - I said 48 hours so she can't come tomorrow, thur and Fri were her only days this week. She was so nice about it and said I thought so but her mum who is a teacher had said she's not been sick since 6am so will be fine for tomorrow.

Arrrggggg, I want to be stronger.

sarah707
04-02-2010, 06:02 PM
You don't want it over the weekend :panic:

You know you did the right thing! :D

Curly Quavers
04-02-2010, 06:07 PM
You don't want it over the weekend :panic:

You know you did the right thing! :D

I agree,

I had a 7 month in here on Wednesday mum says an other tooth just popping through his nappies are a bit loose (blaming the teeth). Today my DD had a trump and followed through (sorry to be graphic) she couldn't help it.

:censored: my off!

Good on you :thumbsup:

The Juggler
04-02-2010, 06:43 PM
I agree,

I had a 7 month in here on Wednesday mum says an other tooth just popping through his nappies are a bit loose (blaming the teeth). Today my DD had a trump and followed through (sorry to be graphic) she couldn't help it.

:censored: my off!

Good on you :thumbsup:

:laughing: :laughing: sorry that made me laugh but I know it shouldn't it's your graphic description CQ! its out of order that they did that and passed it on. Alibali, feel no guilt hon you did the right thing.

miffy
05-02-2010, 08:13 AM
I know I shouldn't feel guilty but I do! One of mindees gran phoned this morning to say lo wouldn't be coming as has been vomitting all night, poor mite.

Mum has just phoned to say what is your policy - I said 48 hours so she can't come tomorrow, thur and Fri were her only days this week. She was so nice about it and said I thought so but her mum who is a teacher had said she's not been sick since 6am so will be fine for tomorrow.

Arrrggggg, I want to be stronger.

You did the right thing!

Imagine how cross you'd be if you got it for the weekend.

Miffy xx