PDA

View Full Version : Registered childminder Canewdon, nr Rochford & Hockley, Essex

JJ1
04-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Hi,
My name is Jo. I live in Canewdon near Rochford and Hockley in Essex, with my husband Pete and 3 children. We have a lovely family home on the village green. I offer Montessori and Waldorf inspired care.
I have vacancies as my daughter and another child I care for are starting school.
I have a recent GOOD Ofsted inspection and National ChildMinding Association membership. I hold an Early Years First Aid certificate and I am studying the Diploma in Home-based Childcare.

I can collect from home if required and I can offer occasional overnight care.

Please contact me via the forum

Jo Miles
22-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Hi Jo,
i'm looking for a childminder who can pick up from Rochford Primary and Nursery on a part-time basis. My daughter is 4 and a half and is currently in nursery until 11.30. I work part-time and study part-time and would like someone who could work around my hours and my husbands shift patterns if possible. This would mean some weeks I would need childcare 2 days and some 3 days (11:30 - 5:30) and some weeks less. My daughter is sociable and happy and lovely! Please let me know if this is at all suitable for you.

Best wishes, Jo