PDA

View Full Version : Not impressed!!

Twinkle
04-02-2010, 02:11 PM
I've had a lovely morning with two lo's this morning - treasure basket session, music and rhymes and a trip to the farm.

Then I went to make lunch and it all went downhill! I dropped a stack of beakers into a pot of pasta sauce - it went all over my top, the cooker, the toaster, the microwave, the kettle - everywhere! So I cleaned the kitchen and changed my top and finished cooking the lunch. Sat down at the table and knocked a cup of apple juice all over my top, my skirt and the carpet. Cleaned up, got changed and sat down to eat. Concentrating on the lo's I dropped a piece of pasta and sauce down my top. At this point I had to giggle otherwise I would have cried!

I've done a full risk assessmenton my self and am now off for a well deserved cup of tea in a plastic cup and wearing one of the children's bibs!!

jelly15
04-02-2010, 02:13 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Juggler
04-02-2010, 02:18 PM
oh hon.. what mare. time for one of those lovely NCMA tabbards methinks:laughing: :laughing:

mammumof4
04-02-2010, 02:18 PM
:D :D :D :D :D so funny, you sound like me, i had a day of dropping things yesterday. thought i was over the worst but then i picked the kettle up, tuned round in a hurry to fill it up in the sink and dropped it!!! cold water (thank god!!!!) went all over the floor, up the wall and in my clean washing!! and the kettle was broke, had to wait till we got back from tesco at 10pm till i could have my cup of tea :eek:

TheBTeam
04-02-2010, 02:23 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Well at least that is your 3 things and you have a full load for the washing machine, you need to look for the positives in this!:eek: :laughing:

Pudding Girl
04-02-2010, 02:28 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think you need a tabard ;) something like this should suffice?

http://www.chums.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=461

:littleangel:

The Juggler
04-02-2010, 02:38 PM

I think you need a tabard ;) something like this should suffice?

http://www.chums.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=461

:littleangel:

wow! even more glamorous than the ncma one!:laughing:

Twinkles
04-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Oh a real pinny to do your housework in :thumbsup: Don't forget to change out of it and put your make up on before your husband comes home though or you will not achieve that 1950's housewife affect properly :D

MarpleJollytots
04-02-2010, 02:45 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Alibali
04-02-2010, 02:48 PM
I'm thinking PMT:laughing: :laughing: I always get dropsy then.

sandy64
04-02-2010, 02:50 PM
sorry but that has made me laugh but not at you lol your day will get better:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :)

Bushpig
04-02-2010, 03:02 PM
hehe oh this is funny! Sorry, not funny at the time though, I know...

I think you need to risk assess yourself! PRONTO!

Twinkle
04-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Oh a real pinny to do your housework in :thumbsup: Don't forget to change out of it and put your make up on before your husband comes home though or you will not achieve that 1950's housewife affect properly :D

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Husband!! :panic: Housework!! :panic: Makeup!! :panic:

Beckieboo
04-02-2010, 06:31 PM

we've all had days like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!