PDA

View Full Version : OFSTED ARE COMING OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

Toothfairy
04-02-2010, 10:44 AM
This will be my second inspection as I have been minding for nearly 4yrs now.
I got a Good in my last inspection and will be thrilled if I can achieve this again.

Because of half term and the inspector going on a course, I have 4 weeks to get ready. :phew:

I am writing a to do list as we speak, everything is in place but I just want to tweek a few bits and I need to do my SEF. :(

I don't know why I am panicking but just knowing they are coming fills me with dread.

I am going through this web site and all Sarah's E-books with a fine toothed comb to make sure I don't miss anything.

If anyone has any tips for me they will be very welcome.

Fingers crossed, I will let you know how I get on. :thumbsup:

Kes
04-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Lots of notice is good plenty of time to get ready. Hope it goes well.

zillervalley
04-02-2010, 11:20 AM
hi

a friend of mine has just had the phone call on monday she thought she had another year to go, as she was inspected april 2008,

well hope all goes well for you

hayleychildcare
04-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Im expecting my call any time now. I refuse to answer the house phone and tell hubby and kids to say that im not in.:idea:

Good luck with yours. I hope i get 4 weeks notice when they do catch me. which i suppose i will let them do once all paperwork is in some sort of order and not spread accross computer table as it is at the minute:eek:

rainbowmummy
04-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Im expecting my call any time now. I refuse to answer the house phone and tell hubby and kids to say that im not in.:idea:

Hilarious!! :laughing:

Toothfairy - I am due May (ish) and have already began filling more intently and having another look at my SEF. I just hope I don't get any notice, i'd rather s/he phoned one morning and turned up that afternoon.

All I can say is BREATH and RELAX, I get into such a terrible state when I hear the word 'Ofsted' and knowing they are coming sends me into a blind panic, for no reason, I do a good job and most of the time I beleive that, its just the thought of Ofsted.

Good luck x

louised
04-02-2010, 02:01 PM
I just had my second inspection on Tuesday, wasn't due till July but they seem to be ahead of schedule, any questions just ask

Toothfairy
05-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Thanks everyone,
I don't know why I get in such a state. When I put the phone down I was shaking and I came out in red blotches all over my chest!!!

I'm the same when I see a policeman, even though I have done nothing wrong I feel realy guilty and can't look them in the eye.:laughing:

miffy
05-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Good luck - you'll be fine I'm sure :)

Miffy xx

mrs c
05-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Good Luck. Just work through your list - perhaps do the sef first as it does take some time. Sure you will be fine :)