PDA

View Full Version : My triple buggy!!!

mrsbumbles
12-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Just had my first trip out with triple buggy up to playgroup and ohh my gosh is it heavy!!!! :panic:

By the time i had pushed it 400 mtrs, i was out of breath, my heart was burning and i had started to sweat!!! :eek:

I am used to pushing a double buggy everywhere, without much effort and holding a full conversation. If anyone had talked to me whilst pushing that triple buggy,i would of had trouble to answer them!!! It took me at least 2 mins to get my breathe back when i reached playgroup. :panic:

4yr old mindee that i picked up from playgroup helped me push the others home, bless her!! She felt special being helpful, and i really valued her help. :thumbsup:

Twinkles
12-03-2008, 01:03 PM
But just think how much you save on gym membership :D

miffy
12-03-2008, 01:10 PM
I remember those days Donna - had a triple when I first started minding for my son and twins I was looking after - fortunately didn't need it for long

As Twinkles says there are benefits :)

Miffy xx

Kelly
12-03-2008, 01:21 PM
I've been watching one on Ebay, maybe I wont bother...:phew: :phew:

Kelly

avril
12-03-2008, 01:54 PM
I saw that on ebay and thought wouldn't like to push that, I'd find muscles I didn't know I had!!!! :laughing:

Avril x

sarah707
12-03-2008, 01:57 PM
I sympathise! I had a forward facing double once - couldn't get it up kerbs... that lasted 2 minutes! :laughing:

berkschick
12-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Im loving my triple :D

The girls look soooo cute in it and I find it easier to push than my double but my double has totally had it as I found out this morning!

I use mine 3 days a week and have now got the nack of getting up curbs. You have to take a run up from the middle of the road and kind of tilt it while moving!

Splish Splosh
12-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Poor you i bet you looked funny though!!! only joking hon.x

charleyfarley
12-03-2008, 05:39 PM
OMG I have to get a triple one for September.

May get Mitchell used to walking for then or get the side by side pc down with the buggy board attatched.

You will get fit though

Carol xx

Annie_T
12-03-2008, 05:44 PM
oh hun not nice.. but if you got do it you got do it i guess.
just think oyur be fit and healthy in no time and your have nice looking muscles hehe

flora
12-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Many years ago I used to nanny for triplets, they had a silver cross triple. Think back to the wayfarer and then x3. I was never so fit pushing that damn thing up hills to the village via the duck pond and back again :D

manjay
12-03-2008, 05:53 PM
I use mine 3 days a week and have now got the nack of getting up curbs. You have to take a run up from the middle of the road and kind of tilt it while moving!

That made me laugh. I can just imagine you having to take a run up. You are making me think now. I have just had confirmation from a mum today for care from September and I am hoping he is capable of walking back and to to school afew times a day :panic:

amanda xx

Rubybubbles
12-03-2008, 07:58 PM
haha

Sounds exhasting

Post a photo so I can see what it looks like :D pretty please

Lou
12-03-2008, 08:05 PM
I have always just put a buggy board onmy double if i have needed to, not pushing a triple sorry!!!!

miss muffit
14-03-2008, 12:02 AM
I wished i could of seen you pushing it Donna...its heavy enough without kiddies in it poor you K:) :) :)