PDA

View Full Version : Child/Parent Evaluation Forms

diddledumplings
04-02-2010, 08:30 AM
Does anyone have or know where I can get copies of these, one for older children who can write and one for younger children who can't and one for the parents.
Would usually do things like this myself but haven't got time at the moment and can't even begin to think what questions to ask.
Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you

rainbowmummy
04-02-2010, 01:47 PM
theres something on the bromley website, I know I looked at theirs before deciding on what format to do my mine. (still in the process of putting together)

Have you thought about just getting the children to draw the things they like about you/your setting? Much quicker than devising a form!

mama2three
04-02-2010, 01:54 PM
theres something on the bromley website, I know I looked at theirs before deciding on what format to do my mine. (still in the process of putting together)

Have you thought about just getting the children to draw the things they like about you/your setting? Much quicker than devising a form!

thats what i did for my 3 year old mindee. just blank paper and at the top it says ' at kaths house' and she 'drew' the slide , swing and trees.

mumphie
04-02-2010, 02:02 PM
I am in the process of doing this also I like the idea of getting the children to draw what they like. Thanks for that.