PDA

View Full Version : childcare sites

debbie
04-02-2010, 07:35 AM
hi ladies. just to say what a great site childcare.co.uk is. i had 1 parent contact me last year in oct about childcare. now in a matter of 2 days have had contact with 2 parents one starting end of month and starting in april both babies 1 fulltime , 1 part-time have given up with local fis haven't had a thing for ages. also recommend netmums for childcare have had 2 parents from there aswell. one of the most recent parents asked which in 9 years of minding have never been asked did i have a number of someone offical they could contact to make sure i was who say i am. other minders have been impressed and said it showed how much they care about their childs safety. why cant all parents be like this?

sarah707
04-02-2010, 07:57 AM
Yes Childcare.co.uk is a forum friend and Richard, the owner, comes on here for a chat quite often.

I am sure he'll be pleased you have had success from his site :D

estrelas
04-02-2010, 07:59 AM
I got my full time mindee from this site also,
and lots of enquires that i couldn't fit in

Richard
04-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Thanks for your kind comments and I am really pleased that so many of you have had success with childcare.co.uk

We've worked really hard over the last 12 months to make it a successful meeting platform for parents and childcare providers and it is great to know our service really works.

Richard

Childcare.co.uk
www.childcare.co.uk

Alibali
04-02-2010, 06:27 PM
I think it's fab too, keep up the good work:thumbsup: