PDA

View Full Version : Learning journey front cover, pls help!

Jessicasmummy
03-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Does anyone already have set up a template they use for a front cover when starting a new learning journey? Mine are pretty boring and just say the childs name etc and a photo of them, I wondered if anyone had some nice exciting ones, before I spend hours trying to make new ones!
Thankyou :)

Tink
03-02-2010, 04:44 PM
I love mine. I've got footprints around the edge and a scroll at the top saying My Learning Journey and child's name I think it looks more professional.

monkey62
09-03-2010, 05:58 PM
I have the same a picture with a child and a name the only difference is I download a very pretty photo frame ( clip art)

Nettynoo
16-03-2010, 08:19 PM
I decided to ask the children to draw a picture of themselves, then I laminated it and stuck it on the front cover!! I have their name and date of birth and then the first page inside is their general info ie any allergies, fave foods etc etc!!!!

Tam's Tribe
17-03-2010, 07:43 PM
My front cover has a fancy border (like a photo frame) with a photo of the child with a clipart graduation hat on . . . the border and hat colour match and each child has a different cover.

My Plan is to every 6 months print another cover with a current photo on but also keep the original photos so you can see the child age . . . I thought parents would like that!

Leanne59
17-03-2010, 08:48 PM
I would recommend sarah's ebook for a selection of front covers for different interests and other ideas of what to add. worth every penny! cant wait to start mine.:D

Emz
19-03-2010, 03:08 PM
think ill go and have a look at sarahs e books, there is so much inspiration on this forum for ideas that i could be on here for hours lol