PDA

View Full Version : Childminder - vacancies- tullibody

sugarlumps
03-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi there, I am a scma & care commission registered childminder, with various part time vacancies and one full time vacancy available. I live in Tullibody, Alloa. I can do school/nursery drop offs to St Serfs Primary School and Ladywell Nursery. I have 3 young girls of my own, so plenty of equipment and fun to be had. I have all the relevant paperwork and insurances.

If you fancy a chat and a coffee to discuss your childcare needs please dont hesitate to contact me via the forum

hev
03-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Hi there sorry im not looking for childcare just wanted to say hi, im from Dollar i was registered in september, thinks have been quiet but this week i have had 4 enquiries, all at once, im sure you will be needed soon, good luck :)

EvGen
22-02-2010, 02:29 PM
Hi Tina!!!! Got my details on here too now. Well, I think I have. you know what I'm like with technology!! lol Hopefully the calls will start pouring in soon! :)

sugarlumps
22-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Hi there sorry im not looking for childcare just wanted to say hi, im from Dollar i was registered in september, thinks have been quiet but this week i have had 4 enquiries, all at once, im sure you will be needed soon, good luck :)

Hia, nice to meet a local :thumbsup: well done on the 4 enquiries. Ive got 2 before and after school going at the mo and one lady getting back to me for the same so things ticking over slowly lol...Hope you got some nice kiddies to care for. xxx

sugarlumps
22-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Hia Ev lol yes your on here lol. xxx