PDA

View Full Version : sticky situation help

littlestars26
02-02-2010, 11:07 AM
hi i in a very sticky situation. i had a women phone she came looked round and was very happy she had come from another childminder that had gone ova her numbers but was ofsted fault so she had to loose a child. so she came was very happy said wanted the place arrange to sign contract and set up visit was ment to start this week. however she rung day before was ment to sign contract saying her little boy was poorly and ask if she could ring back monday to arrange visit i said yes. She neva rung bk yest!!!!! i had someone else look round who wanted 7hrs a week and wasnt able to do one of the days if this other women came to me so i said i couldnt as holding on for this other women. Now today i hear that someone had ofsted was ova but ofsted fault so there told her she could put in for a varention so she could keep the child. I just dont know if this is the same child has i havnyt herd from them. What would you do leave it few more days see if there get in contact or ring the other and explain you now have the space availble. i dont have the other person num otherwise i would ring them i wish i had ask for it sorry for the long message

Alibali
02-02-2010, 01:29 PM
I'd go with whoever signs contract first!

TheBTeam
02-02-2010, 01:41 PM
same here.

haribo
02-02-2010, 01:55 PM
me too. ive learnt from experience to take prospective parents number so im not left hanging on :thumbsup:

Ripeberry
02-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Take the second parent, first come and signs, first served :thumbsup: