PDA

View Full Version : busy bees ? computer share vouchers

Bevbeetle
02-02-2010, 09:38 AM
i have dealt with other vouchers schemes but never these, the voucher money suppose to be paid from parent on the 1st how long do they take to get in my bank account thanks

Minstrel
02-02-2010, 11:12 AM
If you have selected to have immediate BACS payment (as opposed to just one date every month) then it will be about 3 days after you (for a paper voucher) or parent (for an e-voucher) has authorised it.

hope this makes sense!

carla
02-02-2010, 12:27 PM
I have a parent that pays them into my bank account, and they are horrendous.
November is took me a whole week to get throught to them, I only managed because one of the dads was on hold for 60 mins.
I have emailed, no reply!!!!!
Basically they are so crap!
Wouldn't touch
them with a barge poll!!!!

Every month there is something wrong. I was suppose to be paid last Thursday, Im still waiting!!!!

LittleAcorns
02-02-2010, 01:36 PM
I must say now my account is all up and running it runs smoothly, payment goes in 3 working days after parent has transfered

but to set it up it took some time, firstly the paperwork I sent got lost so I sent an email with details and faxed my ofsted certificate both marked Urgent, neither got through! so repeated! phoned them, they hadnt got through, so they sent me forms again...but in the meantime (after parent complained) the missing email/fax was found...

If you set it up, my word of advice is keep a very good eye on things. Having said all of that it was when it was changing from Busy bees to computershare so that was probably a strong contributary factor

Beetlejuice
02-02-2010, 05:37 PM
I cannot bear them! They were a nightmare to set up and every month it took soooo long to set up - then they continued to pay me 4 months after one of my Dad's left his job :rolleyes: Now another parent uses them and they've messed up this month so the parent has had to give me cash and is still waiting for her vouchers to sort themselves out. Utterly unimpressed with the service

marian
02-02-2010, 05:53 PM
I have accepted vouchers from Busy bees /computershare for 5 years on and off.
I never got paid on time from the 'old style' paper vouchers and now it is just as bad with the bacs.
In December they messed up big time and I didn't get paid by them until 16th (payment day is on 1st)
Parents had to pay me with cash but Computershare had still taken the money out of their account. so these poor parents effectivley had to pay twice for Decembers childcare.
the company she works for are now in the proccess of setting up with another voucher company - As a work mates childminder has not been paid since november and they are taking legal advice!:eek:

Marian x