PDA

View Full Version : Waiting lists

mum2two
01-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Do any of you have waiting lists? If so, how do you find it works?

It's just I'm full, (forseably for until Sept 2012 unless anything happens...), but have had loads of enquiries in the last month.

I know most of the other minders are full too, with 3 of them not working full weeks either, so limits what they can take on.

If you have a waiting list, have you got work from it. It's just I'd imagine if i couldn't do it, then they'd find alternative, & if i was to call them in a couple of months, then they wouldn't want to move the child.

Did the parents come and see you too, or did you just say, 'I'm currently full, but can keep your name on a waiting list.'

xx

TheBTeam
01-02-2010, 07:28 PM
I personally dont do waiting lists.

loocyloo
01-02-2010, 10:09 PM
i don't have a waiting list.

i have a mum who is about to go back to work after maternity leave whose baby is joining sibling here, and taking a space kindly vacated by DD getting older LOL !!!

then i have another sibling due to join me in september 2011, who will be taking her older siblings space as she will have moved out of my ratios!!!

so i guess in a way i have a waiting list, 'cos i wouldn't take any other children on, without considering how it would effect future plans!