PDA

View Full Version : planning question

beccas
01-02-2010, 07:04 PM
i have been reading last copy of ncma and saw add for tracker books was wondering if any of you use these as i have 5 under 5 at min and cant keep up with all paper work wanted to know ifthey were easy to do etc.... and could you use photos or is it all writting. dont want to buy one and then find its horrible to use.

jumpinjen
01-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Check out the links for The Developmental Journal at the bottom of my post here:

http://little-blossoms-childminding.blogspot.com/2010/01/right-support-for-every-child.html

you can download it and print the pages you need.... this is very like trackers but without the expense and it is taken from the EYFS, i imagine that you could slot observations and photogrpahs in amongst the pages to suit your record keeping style!

jenni:)

beccas
01-02-2010, 07:17 PM
thanks thats good i already use something like this

TheBTeam
01-02-2010, 07:20 PM
I gave up with my tracker books, found that a bit haphazard and repetitive prefer the ages and stages sheets that cover the areas of learning and development, which were given to us on our EYFS training, they are far more conscise and avoid the repetition, find them a lot easier!

beccas
01-02-2010, 07:30 PM
that sounds like something i do it ahs all stages of development for each area listed nad then you can link all obs to it by date order, think i will stick to it then.

monkey62
09-03-2010, 06:05 PM
looks good,thank you