PDA

View Full Version : help children what would you do

littlestars26
01-02-2010, 01:42 PM
hi i am in abit of a funny situatuation. i had a parent look around last week and there said wanted place there rung me weds and said there child was poorly and would ring back today to re arrange visit and sign contracts. i had no phone call as yet just know there wanting 18 hours ova the week. However had another parent look around taday wanting weds and thurs 3 and half hours a day but if i take the other child wont have room what would you do i really could do with the one with more hours but havnt had a phone call back and the other one needs to know by today as she needs childcare asap.

carol cameron
01-02-2010, 01:48 PM
If you have phone number the first parent it might be worth ringing them and explaining that you have someone waiting for the place so you need an immediate response from them.I must admit that I have now learned to limit the time I keep a place open for exactly this reason and I explain to parents that if I haven't heard from them then I will assume they no longer want the place. Good luck with sorting it! Cx

littlestars26
01-02-2010, 01:57 PM
the first parent didnt give me her number this is where i have gone wrong i sould have asked for it. i think will give them till 4 today and if havnt rung me asume there wont be coming and ring the other parent back. i was hoping ofsted would let me have the child as well as my sis as my daughter on a weds so i would only have 2 children anyway but because my daughter not counted on my certificate carnt