PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Sidcup

sweetqb
31-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Hello, I am an OFSTED registered Childminder in the Northcray/Footscray area of Sidcup.

I am CRB checked and have completed part one of my diploma for home-based childcare. I have also attended a safeguarding course and have had early years training. I also hold a valid Paediatric first aid certificate.

I currently have vacancies in my home for children aged 2mths - 12yrs+.
I am also available to cover school holidays.

I do school runs to and from Chatsworth Infants, Burnt Oak Juniors and Holy Trinity Lamorbey. I also do nursery runs to St Peter Chanel and other local nurseries.

I offer a warm, happy, fun and smoke free environment and provide healthy weekly menus.

I can provide happy safe care with lots of indoor & outdoor activities, picnics in park, trips to Library and fun educational days out.

I have two lovely, friendly children of my own, an 8 year old daughter and a 6 year old son. We also have a friendly but lively puppy and a friendly but lazy cat who spends most of his time asleep upstairs! I also have a garden and we live opposite a park.

If you want peace of mind leaving your child in a happy, loving environment then please contact me for a chat by replying to this post.

Shelley

helenlc
12-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum!!!

I live in St Pauls Cray - not far from you at all!!!

beccas
12-02-2010, 08:47 PM
hi welcome to the forum

RedDragon
12-02-2010, 08:48 PM
Welcome!

I used to work at QM hospital - casualty dept.

helenlc
13-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Welcome!

I used to work at QM hospital - casualty dept.

My SIL works at QM and my cousin is starting there in April. Where do you live now RedDragon?

Blaze
13-02-2010, 11:53 PM
My favorite restaurant is in Sidcup!:thumbsup: (my Dh used to live in Bexley & we went to college in Orpington)

drnraje
26-09-2012, 04:14 PM
hi shelly, we are moving to sidcup on the 1 st of november 2012. we need a childminder for our 3 year old son who is starting nursery. How do we contact you?
rajee