PDA

View Full Version : help

littlestars26
29-01-2010, 06:57 PM
can anyone help me need some ideas for snacks tea and dinner got some but need more will be most helpful

Merry-Minder
29-01-2010, 06:59 PM
What kind of food to you provide? cold snacks or hot meals??

littlestars26
29-01-2010, 07:02 PM
What kind of food to you provide? cold snacks or hot meals??

i have two snacks a day e.g cucumber sticks/ carrot sicks, malt loaf pancakes fresh fruit dried fruit. then dinner like jacket potato and then stuck tea pasta bakes spag bol shepherds pie etc just need more ideas would be a great help

francinejayne
29-01-2010, 08:09 PM
snacks: fresh / dried fruit; carrot sticks and humous; olives (start them young I say!); breadsticks; home made biscuits; cubes of cheese

lunch: sandwich (cheese, egg mayo, tuna, ham salad) and soup; beans on toast; ommlette; french bread pizza (made by little ones); noodles with chicken (after sunday roast!) and sweetcorn; jacket potato with cheese; beans or tuna; cheese and onion toastie (be careful it's not too hot and steamy inside!); pasta with home made tomato sauce

dinner: chicken, chorizo and lentil casserole; bean hotpot; spag bol; roast chicken dinner; sausage with mash and onion gravy; mild chicken curry with rice; braised beef in red wine with roast potatoes; chilli and rice; chicken stir fry with noodles

hope that helps!