PDA

View Full Version : How am I going to get through the day?

Bitsy Beans
29-01-2010, 06:32 AM
My wonderful darling daughter has been up since 3am :mad: Why does she pick the ONE day out of the week in which I have a mindee all day :crying:

Anyone got any tips for getting through what is going to be the longest day in history :rolleyes: Oh and I am supposed to be meeting a friend tonight for a drink - going to be asleep on the pub table at this rate.......

MarpleJollytots
29-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Red bull and Chocolate !!!!!!!! Ive been up for agers too got first parents signing contact today. XX :)

Bitsy Beans
29-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Sadly have neither in the house :(

Good luck with the new parent.

grindal
29-01-2010, 07:10 AM
You have my sympathy. Both DS1 and 2 have gone thru stages of getting up at about 4am - they did it for months on end and it was hell! Sometimes I think it is better to be really busy when you are tired - gives you less time to think about it. That said, I would prob reschedule going out tonight and be tucked up in bed by about 9pm.

Tink
29-01-2010, 07:10 AM
I feel like I haven't been to sleep either.

My DD is teething, bless her, she's got 4 coming all at once and just wouldn't settle.

Typical i'm up and she's fast asleep cuddled up to her daddy xxx

angeldelight
29-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Poor you I had a bad night the other night and only ended up with 3 hours sleep

I felt a wreck all day but I just kept going - its today I feel worse to be honest I think it catches up with you

Look on the bright side - the weekend is almost here :clapping:

Have a good day

Angel xx

The Juggler
29-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Sadly have neither in the house :(

Good luck with the new parent.

strong coffee????

balijay
29-01-2010, 07:38 AM
I have no advice but I will keep my fingers crossed that the lo's are good all day and have looooonnng naps!!! :laughing:

Bitsy Beans
29-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Well I think strong coffee in an IV is in order ;)

Sadly mindee doesn't sleep (she's 3) and DD will probably go down for a nap to catch up on sleep around 10am. DS goes to nursery in the afternoons so by then DD will be awake and raring to go just as I am slumping into a stupor :laughing:

I don't want to cancel my friend as I only see her every few months (she's poorly quite a lot and has cancelled due to ill health in the past).

Sadly being the weekend will mean very little since both my kids are going through horrendous sleeping phases at the moment. I hate it. If it's not one waking then it's the other. I swear they do it just to :censored: me off.

haribo
29-01-2010, 08:40 AM
poor you :( maybe go for a long walk early on the fresh air might tire her out :thumbsup: