PDA

View Full Version : Last morning with mindees! All gone to Breakfast Club!

Lady Haha
28-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Well, I have been taking three mindees to school for nearly three years now and the Breakfast Club starts tomorrow so they will all be going there from now on (agreed with mums, no hard feelings etc). So it's gonna be wierd when it's just me and my son in the morning again! I can't remember what it's like! I'm looking forward to it, but it just feels really odd!

It made me realise just how much I love this job and how devastated I'd be if I lost all my after schoolers! They annoy the hell out of me sometimes, but I love them all to death!! The school is looking into an after school club, but it's gonna be the same price as my after school session, and I offer soooo much more for that price, so I'm not too worried about losing any, but it just makes you think! The school REALLY sold the breakfast club to the kids in assembly last week and they are all really excited about going,even my own son wants to go! So, I'm worried that they would sell the after school club in the same way! Parents will know they are getting a better service here, but the kids don't care about that!!!

Starting to feel a little bit insecure for the first time in about two years!!!!

Rubybubbles
28-01-2010, 01:00 PM
oh honey big hugs

When I move the before school and after school club is £11 a day from 8-9 3-6:eek: No way could I offer that!

Enjoy your time with ds, I said to mine, next week guys it's just me and you (2to my 2 children) as I finish with all my before and after schoolers tomorrow:(