PDA

View Full Version : oooo appointmet with mum tomorrow UPDATED

emmadines
27-01-2010, 11:19 PM
morning............. will let you know what happens........

i hate not knowing whats going to happen, plus Im worried Im gonna back down, so far I have stood my ground!!!

:panic: :ohdear: :rolleyes:

peanuts
28-01-2010, 07:23 AM
good luck, dont back down

miffy
28-01-2010, 08:16 AM
Good luck!

Miffy xx

emmadines
28-01-2010, 10:10 AM
well shes been and gone,

we sat in silence for a couple of minuets the i piped up "I am afraid i cant work till 7pm, its my time with my family and my kids go to bed at 7.30 so i need that time with them." she replied " i dont know what to do now"
I replied "****** is a lovely boy, he has seemed to settled in well and seems to enjoy coming here!" her reply was "some mornings he doesn't want to go to school," but then she tells him that "you have to go as Emma's picking you up" and apparently he jumps up and is ready to go to school.

its sweet but i didnt back down, i told her that i will have a word with some childminders that I would trust with my own children. she then said she will have a word with some friends to see if they could collect at 6pm as she doesnt want to move him from my setting.

so we will see,

shes not that bad really, i was just angry how she emailed me instead of calling or speaking to me face to face!!

The Juggler
28-01-2010, 11:10 AM
well done you. she was probably afraid you would say no so thought by telling you rather than asking you would do it:laughing: :laughing: anyway she obviously values what you give her lo and she won't be trying that on with you in future.

caz3007
28-01-2010, 11:39 AM
I take it she doesnt have any family locally who may be able to help her out. I look after a little boy whose parents are both in retail and sometimes work until 8 or later, but Gran picks him up at 6 and takes him home to bed

Blaze
28-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Glad it went ok...now quick write doen her comments somewhere!:thumbsup:

emmadines
28-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Glad it went ok...now quick write doen her comments somewhere!:thumbsup:

write her comment down? (am i being abit dim :panic: )

Blaze
28-01-2010, 01:05 PM
ie she said LO loves coming to you & gets ready for school better because wheb she reminds him that you are collecting:thumbsup:

emmadines
28-01-2010, 01:09 PM
ie she said LO loves coming to you & gets ready for school better because wheb she reminds him that you are collecting:thumbsup:

lol im having a bimbo moment lol